Your earrings are handmade with love from resin, Polymer clay, and hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel. They will last you a lifetime if you take good care of them.
Here are some handy tips to ensure that your jewellery remains in perfect condition:
- To clean resin and clay earrings, use a piece of moist soft fabric and wipe them gently.
- To restore sheen to your resin jewellery, simply apply a basic moisturiser or natural oil.
- Use regular jewellery cleaner on the metal parts, but not on the resin and clay.
- Do not submerge your resin and clay in water, it is not waterproof, only water-resistant.
- Avoid wearing the earrings when applying hairspray, deodorant, and perfume.
- Keep them out of the heat, water, and extended periods of direct sunlight.
- The clay and resin are strong but can be scratched or broken.
- Store the earrings away from high humidity to keep metal from tarnishing.
- It is not recommended to wear them during sleep, showering, or swimming.
- Keep pieces away from small children.